Sub Heading

Sub Heading

Monday, September 27, 2010

Promotional Video

My brilliant Creative Consultant, Melissa, created a promotional video for Pocket Full of Parties.  I am in love with it!  Check it out and let me know what you think.  :o)






Oh, and I wanted to provide an explanation for why I have not done Monday's Great Find since about a month ago.  Besides Kira's party distracting me, I have been putting a lot of work into the developement of the Pocket Full of Parties Business (developing packages and pricing, designing a brochure, putting together policies and a contract, advertisement, etc.)  Once I feel as if I have a handle on this, I will again return to my usual Monday feature!  I think it is so important for all party professionals to support and appreciate one another!

3 comments: