Sub Heading

Sub Heading

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Color Inspiration

I was at Crazy 8 today (First time there for me...I love clothing shopping for Kira), and I was INSPIRED!!  They had a collection of clothing in the color palette of navy blue, light blue, fuschia, and light green.  Check out some of the adorable items and the colors:



I am in love!  I CANNOT wait to do a party in this color scheme.  I am definitely considering this for Kira's 3rd birthday (6 months away - a little early, aren't I?!).  What theme might work along with this color palette?  Please comment below with your ideas.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! So glad to have found your blog. We're always on the look out for creative ideas to feature on our Wedding Bistro (even some intended for non-wedding events). Cheers!

    ReplyDelete