Sub Heading

Sub Heading

Monday, November 29, 2010

Pocket Full of Parties {Monday's Great Find}

This Monday evening, I would like to share an amazing resource in the candy and sweets world: Sweets Indeed!!  Sweets Indeed specializes in custom, high-end dessert and candy displays.  My favorite thing that they offer are the candy kabobs!  You have to take a look at their website (candy kabobs) to see for yourself what they are, because my description alone cannot do them justice....did ya look yet?!  Are you not AMAZED?!

I ordered 12 of them for Kira's August birthday party and used them as a centerpiece at the kids table.  They were one of my favorite, whimsical, and delectable purchases for Kira's party.




I am telling you, if you want to add holiday magic to your Christmas celebration this year, you must reserve your holiday-themed Candy Kabobs ASAP!!!  Follow this link: Reserve Candy Kabobs

I would love to hear your stories about your experiences with Sweets Indeed and their candy kabobs. Post/comment here! 

1 comment:

  1. hi! love your blog and parties xx
    pop by and say hi!
    ~suzanna
    www.montresorblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete