Sub Heading

Sub Heading

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Red and Green Holiday Party

As I mentioned in my last post, the ideas for holiday parties are endless.  Shown in this post is my sample inspiration collage for a traditional red and green themed party, with an emphasis on Christmas trees.  You can purchase a similar inspiration collage, personalized to your own needs, for $25!  E-mail me at pocketfullofparties@gmail.com to request your holiday party collage (with all sources).

Also, I wanted to mention that I am going to try to continue my "Mondays Great Find" tradition, which has been on hold since August.  Due to my busy schedule as a working mom, I may not be able to do this every Monday, but I will do it as often as I can.  Tomorrow, I have a feature coming up that I am very excited about!  Come back tomorrow to find out what party planning business I will feature!! :)



SOURCES:

Tree with Printable Ornaments

Holiday Party Invitation

Red and Green Candy Corn Favor

Colored Paper Christmas Tree

Ribbon Wreath (makes a great craft activity for children)

Green Christmas Tree Centerpiece

Christmas Tree Cookies

Modern Christmas Tree Fondant Cupcake Topper

Candy Cane Platter

No comments:

Post a Comment