Sub Heading

Sub Heading

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Party guests

It is so very exciting to begin receiving RSVPs for my daughter's 2nd birthday on August 21.  So far, here is the guest count:

Adults: 19 (+ me and hubby)

Children: 6 (+ Kira)

I think it is shaping up to be a really nice-sized party!  There are still a couple of handfuls of people I have not heard from, so we will see how it goes.

Speaking of children's parties, I will be attending two in the same weekend (Aug 7th and 8th).  I am so very exited about both of them!  One is for our neighbors' son's 3rd birthday.  The theme is Peter Pan.  Three-year old is going to be dressed in a Peter Pan costume (so cute!), and all of the kids are going to get handmade Peter Pan hats.  Not to mention that my neighbor is making her very own pirate ship cake!  I saw the test one a few days ago, and it looked pretty darn good (and tasted great, too!).  I have been having fun running ideas back and forth with her and helping her figure out spacing and placement of party decorations.

The other party is for the daughter of one of my very favorite graphic designers and owner of a party printables shop.  I know she is not a party planner, but from what I have heard already, I think that this party is going to be just beautiful!!

In other news, this afternoon I am meeting with Grymes Cannon Designs to network and discuss flowers for Kira's party.  Also, I have a fashion date tomorrow with Raven Reda to do a fitting for the outfit I am going to wear for Kira's party. So, so, so thrilled - cannot wait!!!

So, needless to say, the next few weeks for me are going to be very busy!!  I like it that way!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment