Sub Heading

Sub Heading

Friday, July 23, 2010

What Comes Next?

So, I said my next post would be about next steps in my business plan.

This is where I am a little lost!  I do have to thank Lucky Life Parties for chatting with me on Facebook yesterday.  It was so nice to share ideas with someone just starting out, like I am! 

Next, realistically, I would like to have a brainstorming session, to think about all of the possible services that I could offer my clientele and narrow that list down into different party packages.  I am thinking that I would like to offer three (?) basic packages as well as a completely custom party design option.  I may start to do this after I finish this blog post, because Kira is napping right now (she fell asleep in my arms about an hour ago!).  If anyone can  help me here, please contact me (pocketfullofparties@gmail.com)

Unrealistically, I am dreaming of already having this done, having a few parties under my belt, and holding a launch party.  I cannot wait until I reach this moment!  I have dreams of a sophisticated cocktail party, with parents, friends, family members, and other locals in the industry.

Be thinking positive thoughts for me that I get to this point sometime!!

I am also very excited to see the ideas that my cousin Jeff (a graphic designer) has for my logo!  Once I have this, I feel I will really be able to advertise.  This is exciting and daunting as well!

Otherwise, yesterday I received a few more party supplies in the mail.  I found two very cheap and reliable online stores for wholesale party linens (CV Linens, Table Cloth Factory), and I got the chair covers and organza bows in the mail.  Unfortunately, the chair covers did not fit my dining room chairs, so I will have to save them for someone else's party.  The bows (pink) look adorable though.  I have to admit that it took me awhile to teach myself how to make a professional-looking bow

The party invites went out in the mail on Monday or Tuesday (cannot remember, my days are running together).  I have already received several RSVPs, which is a pleasure!

And, yesterday I received my custom water bottle labels in the mail (designed by Paper and Pigtails).  As much of a pre-planner as I am, of course I already had my water bottles purchased.  So, my task of the day was to adhere the custom labels on to the water bottles.  I got it all done, and boy, do they look great!  Check it out:



I will end this post with some of the latest "most adorable" pictures of my daughter (I am trying to lure you to my blog with her sweetness!).  She was wearing daddy's jogging headband this morning. 



(Anyone have any suggestions of how to break a toddler of her binky?)

No comments:

Post a Comment